CLE and sports combine forces at this Predators CLE. Enjoy some pre-game time with Tennessee lawyers. This CLE event will provide you with two hours of education right before game time. The program will be held at the Bridgestone Arena for both CLE and game attendees. Topics include discussion on legal issues facing players, sports law and entertainment law.
- Margaret O. Darby, Metropolitan Department of Law
- J.P. Dumont, Former Nashville Predators Player
- Scott C. Gardner, Buerger, Moseley & Carson, PLC
- R. Horton Frank, III, Watkins & McNeilly, PLLC
- Dan Keczmer, Former Nashville Predators Player
- Sean Marshall, Associate General Counsel, Nashville Predators
- Adrian Michaels, National Director of Promotion, Warner Music Nashville
- Jason Pannu, Lewis, Thomason, King, Krieg & Waldrop, P. C.
- Kyle Strongin, Vice President, Football Division, 1 Degree Management
- Brittany A. Schaffer, Loeb & Loeb LLP
Tickets are included in the price of the program for individual registrants, additional tickets may be purchased at checkout (list quantity of tickets wanted in "additional cost" field when prompted at checkout--there is a mandatory minimum of one ticket). Tickets are lower level. The total price of this course including the ticket is $130 for members and $305 for non-members.
Details on February 24 game here.
3:30 – 4:30pm Pre-Game Social Hour at Tavern ‘96 (Optional)
4:15 – 4:45pm Registration by Meeting Room D-G at Bridgestone Arena
4:45 – 6:45pm CLE Program
7:00pm Game Time
Need more hours? Attend up to 11 hours of CLE at our annual Mid-Winter CLE Blast 2015.
SAVE MONEY: Use the prepaid CLE credits that come with your TBA Complete Membership and save on this course. Not a TBA member, join now to start saving.
PARKING: You may park in the Commerce Street Garage (corner of 3rd Avenue/Commerce St.). We will be validating parking tickets, so please make sure to bring your ticket!