This session will cover the following topics:
• Universal similarities in technology-enhanced courtrooms, including video display systems and document cameras
• How to prepare for the effective use of courtroom technology
• Creating demonstratives, and using them responsibly in the courtroom
• Using technology in complex cases, including contract disputes, automobile accident cases, medical malpractice, and patent infringement
• Technology on a budget or for small cases.
SAVE MONEY: Use the prepaid CLE credits that come with your TBA Complete Membership and take this course for free. Not a TBA member? Join now to start saving.
This program will be filed for Tennessee CLE credit. Please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org for Georgia and Mississippi CLE credit.