Programming for the Law Practice Succession CLE is produced by Mary Beth Haltom of Lewis King in Nashville and Thomas Santel, Jr. of Cope, Hudson, Reed, and McCreary, PLLC in Murfreesboro. Speakers include:
• Kristal Boone of Boone Law PLLC in Brentwood
• David Stempel of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings in Nashville
• Keith Thompson of Waller LLP in Nashville
• Byron Trauger of Trauger & Tuke in Nashville
• Mark Westlake of Gullett, Sanford, Robinson & Martin PLLC in Nashville
SAVE MONEY: TBA members receive three hours of TennBarU CLE programming free with their TBA Complete Membership. You can use those credits to cut the cost of this course. Not a TBA member, join now to start saving.
You may park in the Commerce Street Garage. We will be validating parking tickets for this garage only, so please make sure to bring your ticket!
This course is no longer available for purchase.
This program will be filed for Tennessee CLE credit. Please contact TBA for Georgia, Mississippi and Alabama credit.