Take as many or as few hours as you need. Registration will be open all day. Payment will be determined at checkout based on the hours you need. The Law Tech UnConference is open to all practicing lawyers and will offer education on the latest technological advancements to help you in the practice of law.
UnConference Features Include:
- No pre-registration required... walk-ins are welcome throughout the day
- Breakfast snacks ... premium coffee
- Visit sessions and sponsors for FREE!
- Come for one-hour ... all day ... or create your own schedule
- Beverages ... afternoon snacks
- CLE throughout the day
- Dual CLE credits available
- Bill & Phil Tech Show
- Ethical Considerations for Cyber Security in Law
- Practical Suggestions on Security Measures
- Digital Forensics Tools
- Drone Law
- Office Productivity Tools for Lawyers
Payment will be determined at checkout depending on the number of hours you attend.
$40.00 per hour for TBA Law Office Technology Section Members • $50.00 per hour for TBA members • $75.00 per hour for non-members
Staff Appreciation Time:
Invite your staff to meet and learn from our exhibitors. Your staff will have free access to our exhibitors from 12:00 - 2:00pm. Support staff will check-in free at the registration table for guest-pass.
SAVE MONEY: Use the prepaid CLE credits that come with your TBA Complete Membership and save on this course. Not a TBA member, join now to start saving.
PARKING: You may park in the Commerce Street Garage (corner of 3rd Avenue/Commerce St.). We will be validating parking tickets, so please make sure to bring your ticket!
|Sign up now so we know you are coming. When you sign up today your name will be added for our prize drawing. You will only pay for the hours you attend. Programming will be available throughout the day with dual credit hours available. The registration desk will also be open all day.|
Attend and Win!
Sign up now to enter the grand prize drawing for an Amazon Echo!
Thank you to our sponsors: