|The Law Tech Conference is open to all practicing lawyers and will offer education on the latest technological advancements to help you in the practice of law. This year's program will continue to use an "unconference" approach similar to an open house format providing a unique opportunity for lawyers to interact with speakers, attendees, and sponsors. This year’s program will offer two tracks, one track focused on Tech Topics and one focused on Law Practice Tips.|
• No pre-registration required... walk-ins are welcome throughout the day
• Breakfast snacks ... Starbucks coffee
• Visit sessions and sponsors for FREE!
• Come for one-hour ... all day ... or create your own schedule
• Beverages ... afternoon snacks
• Educational opportunities offered throughout the day
• Dual CLE credits available
• Door prizes
• Free Wifi while attending the conference
• Parking validation (see details below)
This program is free of charge. Only attendees seeking CLE Credit will be charged for the number of CLE hours they attend or they may use their pre-paid CLE credits that come with their TBA Membership.
For those seeking CLE credit the cost is $40 per hour for TBA Law Tech Section Members, $50 per hour for TBA members, and $60 per hour for non-members.
• Cool Tech Gadgets (The Bill and Phil Tech Show)
• Getting Clients
• Tips for Practice Management
• Paperless Practice
• How to Build a Website
• Creating A Mobile App
Attend and Win!
Not only will you learn about the latest technology at this year's Law Tech unConference, you also have a chance to win one of the hottest products on the market, an iPad Air 32GB Wifi version.
|Our privately and securely hosted platform, coupled with our swarm of professional services, give intelligent lawyers the best and most economical chance of finding that one-in-a-million document in the torrential swarm and loud noise of eDiscovery and litigation. At cicayda, we deliver well-orchestrated software and services via the Web to make the noise of eDiscovery sound like a well-played Mozart symphony.|
This course is no longer available for purchase.
This program will be filed for Tennessee CLE credit. Please contact TBA for Georgia, Mississippi and Alabama credit.