Discover the newest technology for your law practice and law office at this year's Law Tech Blast on Feb. 15! This is a free program available to all practicing lawyers. The flexible open house format allows you to create your own schedule. You can attend CLE sessions, enter to win prizes, network with attendees, visit with sponsors and interact with speakers. Take as many or as few CLE hours as you need. Only those seeking to be awarded CLE Credit will be charged. The registration desk will be open all day, so you can come and go for the hours you need when it is convenient for you. Attendees can earn up to 6.5 hours of Dual CLE credit.
|Sign up now so we know you are coming. You will only pay for the hours you attend. Programming will be available throughout the day with dual credit hours available. The registration desk will also be open all day.|
GDPR, Cloud and Technological Competency
The Bill and Phil Tech Show
Best Practices: Information Security for Firms
Judicial Panel: Technology in the Courtroom
Preparing for eDiscovery Before Litigation
More to be announced...
Please Note: Materials will only be available electronically for this program.
• No pre-registration required... walk-ins are welcome throughout the day
• Breakfast snacks ... Starbucks coffee
• Attend CLE sessions and visit with sponsors!
• Come for one-hour ... all day ... or create your own schedule
• Beverages ... afternoon snacks
• Wide-ranging CLE topics
• Dual (Ethics) CLE credits available
• Door prizes
• Online materials
• Free Wifi while attending the program
• Parking validation (see details below)
ATTEND TO WIN: Attendees will have a chance to win prizes, including a hot, new tech product. The tech prize drawing will be held at the 10:30 a.m. break, must be present to win.
For those seeking CLE credit:
$40 per hour for TBA Law Tech Section Members
$50 per hour for TBA members
$60 per hour for non-members
• Use the prepaid CLE credits that come with your TBA Complete Membership.
• Not a TBA member? Join now to start saving.
• Not a Law Tech section member? Join the section for additional savings.
PARKING: You may park in the Commerce Street Garage (corner of 3rd Avenue/Commerce St.). We will be validating parking tickets, so please make sure to bring your ticket!