This live webcast of the International Law Forum is applicable to a wide variety of practice areas, including business law, corporate counsel, employment law, law tech and immigration. Three international business panels make up this program and include a stacked line-up of speakers. Topics to be discussed include Government & Private International Manufacturing Perspectives, International Sourcing, Importing & Exporting Perspectives and International Entertainment & Tourism Perspectives.
Want to attend the live course instead of the online version? Click here!
Session 1: Government & Private International Manufacturing Perspectives
In Tennessee, international investments and markets help drive economic growth.
Leading government relations and economic development professionals come together in
this panel to share insights and best practices as they relate to Tennessee, and beyond.
They will address both current & future trends, and strategies relating to Tennessee’s
interaction with the global market.
• Christy Auld, Commercial Services & Governmental Affairs Director, Greater
• Ronald Appel, Acting Assistant Special Agent for Tennessee & Kentucky, U.S.
Department of Homeland Security Agent
• Todd Gardenhire, Senator, Tennessee General Assembly
Session 2: International Sourcing, Importing & Exporting Perspectives
Globalization continues at an ever-increasing pace. Small businesses, middle-market
companies, and multinational corporations of Tennessee must respond to the
opportunities and challenges created by international trade agreements, burgeoning
consumer markets, shifting manufacturing capabilities, and a vast array of local, national,
and international regulations. This panel of leading professionals will assist in discussing,
and thinking through the various changing policies, and problems that businesses
• Matt Ferguson, Vice President & Commercial Relationship Manager, Regions
• Jon-David Giacomelli, Founding Partner & Chair of the Cross-Border and
Business Litigation Groups, Cambridge LLP of Canada
• Billy Hoover, Export Manager, Southern Champion Tray
Session 3: International Entertainment & Tourism Perspectives
Not only is Tennessee the leading state for foreign direct investment for the last three
years, it is also one of the main destinations for foreign nationals visiting the United
States—not to mention that Nashville is an amazing attraction as the fastest growing city in
the United States. This panel of entertainment and tourism professionals will address
current and future plans for Nashville and Tennessee as relating to U.S. & global markets.
• Allen McKendree Palmer, International Award-Winning Writer/Publisher &
Television Personality, Palmer Global Ink
• Gail Childress, Tax Manager, Sussman and Associates
• Tim Gray, CEO, Grayscale Entertainment and Grayscale Entertainment Marketing
• Brian Harris, Managing Director & Owner, Downboy Global
SAVE MONEY: Use the prepaid CLE credits that come with your TBA Complete Membership and save on this course. Not a TBA member? Join now to start saving.
This course is no longer available for purchase.
This program will be filed for Tennessee CLE credit. Please email a request to email@example.com for Georgia and Mississippi CLE credit.