This program offers education to general practitioners on topics that matter to them most. Two tracks are being offered at this year's annual program. Attendees can choose among the topics to get the programming they need.
|Thursday's topics include:|
• Termination of Parental Rights
•Mechanics & Materialman's Liens
• The Challenges of Wills
•When to Report Concerns about Colleagues
• Modification of Parenting Plans
• Tennessee Tax Law
• Updates in Tort Law
• Business Development for Lawyers
|Friday topics include:|
• Bankruptcy for the General Practitioner
• Mediation in Family Law
• Social Security Disability Basics
• Nuts & Bolts of Criminal Cases in General Sessions
• Personal Injury: Working with Insurance Companies
• Medical Malpractice
• Strategic Marketing in the Legal Industry
• Products Liability
• Working with Legal Support Staff
• Appellate Practice
Saturday Ethics topics include:
• eDiscovery Issues
• Ethics of Cloud Computing
• Accepting, Declining, and Terminating Representation
The sessions will provide you with your entire 15 hours of CLE required for the year, including ethics hours. Don’t miss this one-stop seminar. See agenda for details.
SAVE MONEY: TBA members receive three hours of TennBarU CLE programming free with their TBA Complete Membership. You can use those credits to reduce the cost of this program. Not a TBA member, join now to start saving.
You may park in the Commerce Street Garage. We will be validating parking tickets for this garage only, so please make sure to bring your ticket!
This course is no longer available for purchase.
This program will be filed for Tennessee CLE credit. Please contact TBA for Georgia, Mississippi and Alabama credit.